Terms and Conditions
- Equal Employment Opportunity. Kingery Printing Company is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or physical or mental disability, or any other protected categories required by state or local law. This policy of nondiscrimination extends to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment and to all personnel actions.
- Authorization by Application. I authorize the employer to contact my former employers and references listed on this application, and I authorized such individuals and organizations to release information required. The information I have supplied on this application and by way of any oral statements is true and accurate, and I understand that any intentional misstatement by me may result in immediate dismissal.
- Employment at Will. In consideration of my employment, I understand that my employment and compensation may be terminated with or without notice, at any time, at the option of either the Company or myself. I understand that no other company official has the authority to enter into any agreement for employment for any specified period of time, or to make any agreement contrary to the foregoing, except by a written document dated and signed by myself and an officer of the Company. I also understand that the guidelines contained in the employee handbook do not constitute a contract of employment and may be modified by management at any time.
- I understand that any falsification or material misrepresentation of any information supplied by the applicant on this employment application form will be grounds for rejecting his or her application for employment and for dismissal if the falsification or misrepresentation is discovered after the individual is hired.
- By agreeing to the terms and conditions and submitting an application, I voluntarily and knowingly consent to take any physical and/or medical examinations, including blood, urine, and/or other tests for alcohol, drugs, and/or controlled substances at any time and as requested by my employer. Furthermore, I give my consent for the release of the test results and other relevant medical information to the employer for review and appropriate action. I understand that if employed, I may be subject to disciplinary action including dismissal, for refusal to comply with such testing and/or if the results of my test are found to be positive (the presence of alcohol, drugs, and/or other controlled substances).
- I understand that this application will remain effective for a period of ninety (90) days from the date submitted, and, thereafter, that I must re-apply if I wish to continue to be considered for employment.