Stack printed product being delivered from a running press neatly on skids or in cartons
- Responsible for set-up and maintenance on stacker.
- Helps set-up ancillary in-line equipment
- Helps press crew to monitor quality with print, folds, etc.
- Produces quality pulls and inspection for each layer.
- Helps to manage final run quantities with crew.
- Responsible for overall housekeeping in press area.
- Assist crew as needed with press problems providing tools, lighting, clearing and cleaning.
- Move finished skids to proper staging area
- Helps to promote safety in the press room and operating equipment.
- Trains and helps in other departments or equipment when needed
Skills and Knowledge:
- Basic math skills
- Basic computer skills
- Able to follow direction
- Organized, detail oriented
- Must be able to read a ruler
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
Reports To: Head Pressman