Run and oversee crew of Muller Martini Saddle Stitcher
- Operates the machine consistently.
- Ensures the materials produced are meet the quality standards required and are completed according to system ticket specs
- Correctly gathers pieces off the machine and boxes according to system ticket specs.
- Must keep accurate track of quantities produce off the machine for good and spoilage.
- Must accurately fill out required paper during and at end of job
- Required to do hand work when needed.
- Required to do general maintenance of equipment
- Must help to keep work area clean and operate equipment safely
- Must train or help out in other departments
- Must help to train helpers to ensure quality and production standards are met.
Skill and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of and ability to operate bindery equipment
- Ability to do hand work
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to accurately read ruler
- Good basic math skills
- Ability to operate hand operated lifts and must have passed and become certified to operate fork lift
- Must be able to read and interpret system ticket
Reports To: Bindery Manager